Georgia has found her voice. She makes sure she is heard every second she is awake.....even at 3 AM! She is finding her place in our family more and more each day. She watches us, smiles, and "talks" all the time.
A girlfriend (you know who you are) asked me if you love your second child as much as your first. Sadly, I wasn't quite sure how to answer that question at that point in time. Now I can say without any doubt - I LOVE this little girl and couldn't imagine life without her. I am sure there is something to be said about loving your children for each of their unique traits - but the heart is capable of more love than we can ever imagine :)
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is so cute!! What a talker....I'm still not convinced that Gavin has a voice box...he's smiling but not talking yet! Hey....good work on the blog...some updates and improvements! Like it!
Post a Comment