Thursday, November 12, 2009

Birthday Girl

Happy Birthday Lilah


Today is Lilah's 2nd birthday....I have to pause after writing that because it seems unreal. My baby is turning 2. I've heard parents say "I can't believe my baby is turning.....(fill in the age)" so many times and thought, yeah whatever. But, today I feel that same way. I was talking with a girlfriend yesterday wondering how life goes so quick. How can I possibly have been married nearly 6 years, have 2 kids, a dog and a home in the country?? Its all happened in a blink of an eye. I suppose moments like these are what keep us thankful for life's blessings. With that said - Happy Birthday Lilah! I hope you always stay the healthy, silly, hard headed, precious little Daddy's girl you are today. I love you with all my heart, xoxo.

1 comment:

Rosellini said...

Happy B-day Lilah! What a cutie! And such a nice letter from her mommy! Yes, time flies!!! Let's try and meet up next week with the babies???