Friday, November 20, 2009

In case it should happen to you.

Just to be clear no one will volunteer this information until it should happen to you. Whats that you are wondering? It is the hidden mommy secret that is only revealed when it happens to your child.

Here it is.................babies fall off beds. Yes, I found out the hard way that Georgia can roll. She rolled face first off Lilah's bed. Not only did I freak out and call everyone I know, but almost every person I talked with said their child had also taken a spill at one time or another. Who knew?? Here I was afraid to call my Dr thinking my parenting would be questioned. So, if you find yourself in my position looking at your infant face down, screaming after tumbling off a bed in your home - don't fret apparently its completely normal.

See - she already forgot about it all.

3 comments:

Rosellini said...

I love it!!! She looks perfect to me! :)

Brieanne said...

She's SO cute! Riley fell off the couch and off the bed (I am pretty sure more than one time) good thing I always have a nice big pile of dirty clothes on the floor next to my bed to soften her landing ;)

Lindsay said...

Ha! You're funny, Anna. What a darling little girlie Georgia is!