Sunday, November 15, 2009

God help me...........

Give me strength. This weekend has pretty much been a nightmare. I know most people are all about the warm fuzzies on their blogs, but not this time. This weekend has been nothing but headaches. My husband, toddler, infant, and dog are driving me N.U.T.S!! I kinda wish I could wake up and go to work tomorrow. Yep, that is how trying its been. I could go on and on, but I think I will leave it at that. Actually, I think I'll go lock myself in the bathroom, take a hot shower, and cry - all by myself!

2 comments:

Brieanne said...

Oh Anna! Everyone has these days! Hopefully your girls weekend is coming soon. Do you want to drop the girls off at my house one day this week and go get coffee or go meet up with kelsey, erika, katie etc. and I'll watch your girls? Riley and Jenny would LOVE to play with Lilah and I could use some baby snuggles. I am dead serious, the offer is on the table - TAKE IT!

Rosellini said...

This is exactly what I wanted to post Friday. I spent the entire day crying/bawling then praying for sleep...I was running on empty and still feel like it. I told Geno that I will go back to work and he can take the next 10 weeks off.....we need to hook up this week!!!