Apple Cup & Karli's Birthday in Seattle
Too much drinking and karaoke lead to a terrible hangover. However it was so fun and totally worth it!
Too much drinking and karaoke lead to a terrible hangover. However it was so fun and totally worth it!


Erika's 30th Birthday
Kelli and I pulled off a surprise birthday party for Erika. Love ya E! I hope you had fun wine tasting this weekend. Sorry I missed it.
Kelli and I pulled off a surprise birthday party for Erika. Love ya E! I hope you had fun wine tasting this weekend. Sorry I missed it.


My Parents annual Wreath Making Party.
I look forward to this gathering every year. It gets me in the holiday spirit.
I look forward to this gathering every year. It gets me in the holiday spirit.




The Lights of Christmas
We finally made it to The Lights of Christmas in Warm Beach. It was beautiful! I can not explain how wonderful it was to watch Lilah and Teran in absolute bliss - they were wide eyed and all smiles.
We finally made it to The Lights of Christmas in Warm Beach. It was beautiful! I can not explain how wonderful it was to watch Lilah and Teran in absolute bliss - they were wide eyed and all smiles.




2 comments:
Is that your xmas picture? It is a framer!! Worth it!
The last pic of you and Mike is so cute! I cannot believe how big Lilah has gotten! I am glad you got to have a rockin' good time for apple cup! you are looking incredible! XO
Post a Comment