I stopped at one of my all time favorite stores today. Yep, its true if you have been to my home you know I have a slight obsession with Bath and Body Works. Soaps, shower gels, candles, plug
in's, lip gloss, hand sanitizers - they sell it - I buy it. Perhaps I should be honest with myself - its a full blown obsession. I have back stock of everything in my linen closet. My sister often makes fun of me for the multiple bottles of hand soap I have "just in case."
So today on the way home I stopped to pick up some of the new holiday scents. I have been craving a trip to B and B ever since I got the email that the fall scents had arrived. So - as I sit here tonight my home smells oh so
Fallish (not sure if that's even a word), my hands smell the perfect hint of caramel apple and I anticipate a fabulous shower in the a.m.
Seriously - I love that place. Here are a few of my purchases from today.


2 comments:
I love this! I can't help but smiling because I know how happy that trip made you...and Mike too! I can't wait to pick up some fall fave's of my own... :)
OMG Anna, you crack me up! I LOVE B & B too! I don't have as much of a back stock as you do but I do have the extra soup "just in case". My favorite for winter though got discountinued. I do like the coconut verbena for my kitchen and I just got a new one for my bathroom. Have you tried Twilight, I just got a flier in the mail that said it was like #1?
Post a Comment