Saturday, October 16, 2010

We woke up this morning and decided to take the girls to the pumpkin patch. It was too beautiful to stay inside. I could hit up a different patch every weekend - and - actually we will be doing just that the next 3 weekends. Yay! I mean who doesn't love a good pumpkin patch??

We came home the girls napped and Mike and I got some yard work done.
Caught up on few episodes of Parenthood.
Ate a big bowl of ice cream.
Sipped a glass of vino.

Ahhhh........Saturday - I heart you.


Rewind 1 year - Lilah wore the same pumpkin sweater and hat. She has found that sweater yet again and wants to wear it everyday. At least she caved on the orange leggings......Pick my battles, right?!?



Its simple - I love her - completely.

They giggled the whole tractor ride. Which in turn had me giggling the whole ride.
I appreciate the moments the two get along. Ahhh......16 you have the potential to be a complete nightmare.


Until next weekend.
Hopefully Snohomish doesn't disappoint.

2 comments:

christianson said...

so cute! mike is such a trooper!

Rosellini said...

I absolutely LOVE this post Anna! Makes me smile! I can't wait to check out the pumpkins Snohomish has! :) You and Mike are seriously impressive - where do you find the energy?