Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I had a client cancel today and decided to use that time to take Lilah for her 1st hair cut. She is in Linda's wedding this weekend and I have felt like she needed her hair did before the big event. Our neighbor owns a salon in town and I called to see if she could fit us in for a cut. She could - so I swung in picked up Lilah from daycare and off we went for an afternoon at the salon. Lilah did wonderful! She loved getting her hair washed and sitting in the "turny" chair as she called it. 4 inches off the ends and she looks like a whole new big girl :)



Oh....and G has decided she will not sit in her high chair any longer. So, I pulled out the booster seat and she hangs at the table with us now. She looks like such a peanut.


P.S. - we are done with Binkies in this house!!!! YAY :) I was sick & tired of searching for those darn things in the middle of the night and worrying about packing them everywhere we went. Don't ask me how I did it - I just got mad at Lilah and threw it in the garbage. She watched - and cried - and we went about our day. If you ask her what happened to her Bink she will tell ya, " my mommy got mad and threw it in the garbage." Who said tough love doesn't work.

2 comments:

HR Mom said...

She looks very cute Anna! Good for you getting rid of the binkie, that's always so hard. I love how kids answer questions with a responce that you kind of hope they wouldn't.

Rosellini said...

I love your TOUGH LOVE. I have it widdled down to night and nap time only but I'm not far behind you. I can't stand them. PS. Lilah is adorable in her new bob! Good luck at the wedding this weekend - have fun!