Good Nite Light
Anyone who knows Lilah knows she is a bundle of energy - and that might be down playing it! She goes from the second she gets out of bed to the second she goes to sleep. Here is the problem with that. She wakes up EVERY morning between 5:00 am and 5:30 am and she is ready to play! Every morning she comes running into our room and taps me whispering "Mommy Mommy Mommy get up." We try and put her back in her room, we try and tell her to wait for us to come get her, we try and bribe her, we try and punish her.......we try everything. But nothing is working and this mommy is tired of waking up so early every morning!So in conversation the other night Mike casually mentioned some night light that a co worker used for his son. And early this morning - 3 cups of coffee deep - researching like a crazy lady - I found this magical night light. Whats so great you about it? It has a timer you set according to your family schedule. At night its a blue moon and it gives your child a visual cue by turning into a yellow sun when its time to get up. Of course we'll have to train her, but I think its brilliant. Its ordered and I am anxiously waiting. Here is the website if you think it might help you! http://www.goodnitelite.com/index.php

2 comments:
I think this is genius and will definitely be ordering one for us...when the time comes! Nice find Mike! :)
That is a really great idea! The things they come up with now a days I tell you!
Post a Comment