So what have we been up to?
Lilah threw the first pitch at the Everett Aqua Sox Game.
She was ecstatic!

Georgia is contemplating walking.

Lilah threw the first pitch at the Everett Aqua Sox Game.
She was ecstatic!

Georgia is contemplating walking.

The Ellensburg Rodeo
Been going since I was Ity Bity and still love it. I love that I am now taking my children. Grandma and Grandpa were definitely smiling down on us.......laughing at our chaos.
Been going since I was Ity Bity and still love it. I love that I am now taking my children. Grandma and Grandpa were definitely smiling down on us.......laughing at our chaos.

A family reunion in Eastern WA.
Honestly, I am still not sure where we were. It was beautiful. It was a long car ride with 2 kids ;)
Honestly, I am still not sure where we were. It was beautiful. It was a long car ride with 2 kids ;)

And what would life be without a few trips to the ER and our favorite Dr. Lassinger?!
2 for G - 2 for Lilah - seriously kids, mom is getting sick of the co-pays.
This week we have Lilah's check up with the eye surgeon and G's well child.

Up Next.
Georgia turns 1
Smile
Tear
Sigh.....
Georgia turns 1
Smile
Tear
Sigh.....

2 comments:
2 trips to the ER - oh my! You are such a good sport about it (hope both of the girls are ok).
Busy busy Bee! I don't know how you and Mike do it with two! :) Role Model. Hope the girls are better - ER trips...not fun! I love that Lilah got to throw the first pitch!
Post a Comment