Saturday we spend the day at the Birch Bay Water slides. Mike won a package at one of the recent auctions we attended and we needed to use the certificate before summer ended. Turns out the water park is very fun! The Koning, Koehler, and our family had a great time. Even though I am incredibly pregnant and could not ride on many of the slides - my one attempt on the kiddie slides I took out a poor kid - it still felt good to be outside. The kids enjoyed splashing in the water while we ate lots of junk food and chatted. It is nice to have friends close by to enjoy family outings with. I look forward to watching our kids play together as they get older!
The girls and the kiddo's. I was the photographer - no one needs to remember me in my swimsuit these day :)

Mike, Lilah and Teran enjoying the water.




1 comment:
Fun day at the water park! What cute little babes and what a great way to spend the weekend! XOX
Post a Comment