I had a Dr appointment this afternoon and boy was it a shocker! I had hoped that perhaps I made some progress, but didn't expect my doctor to try and induce me tomorrow morning. I think I looked like a deer in headlights when he brought in the paperwork about check in procedures. I looked at him and said, "Oh no I can't have this baby tomorrow! I need more time." Currently I am 3.5 centimeters and ready to go. My next Dr appointment is next Friday the 11th. If baby hasn't come by then he said to bring my bags and my hubby and they will most likely check me in after my appointment.
I am not holding my breath, but I have realized that this baby will be here soon. Life is about to get crazy whether we are ready or not! Until then I have LOTS to do.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't wait to meet baby girl #2!!! We need to chat before this baby comes. Miss you friend! xoxo Let me know if you need any help w/ anything.
Omgosh.....I would gladly trade places with you friend! I want to be induced....I'm so ready and uncomfortable and crabby!
I've been thinking about you lots!!! Hang in there!!! :) Can't wait to meet the new baby girl! :)
Post a Comment