
We welcomed Georgia Ray into our family on September 13th. She was 9 lbs 3 oz, 20.5 inches long. It was the smoothest delivery ever. Once she was ready to come out she was here in 14 minutes. Such a difference than my long..... painful delivery with Lilah. We were home within 15 hours of her birth. It has been an adjustment have 2 kids under 2 in the house. Thank god we have had the support from family and friends. I honestly could not have done it without you all.
I am cherishing every minute of little Georgia. Mike and I are not sure if we'll have any more children so I am taking it all in - even the chaos! Georgia is a little snuggle bug. She is a really good baby. Lilah is adjusting to having a little sister. She is obsessed with having a real life baby in the house. She wants to help with everything. We have to watch her like a hawk for fear that she will suffocate her baby sister.
Just after Georgia arrived, 12:58 am. I had the nurse take the picture as I sent Mike out for food. I was starving!!
I am cherishing every minute of little Georgia. Mike and I are not sure if we'll have any more children so I am taking it all in - even the chaos! Georgia is a little snuggle bug. She is a really good baby. Lilah is adjusting to having a little sister. She is obsessed with having a real life baby in the house. She wants to help with everything. We have to watch her like a hawk for fear that she will suffocate her baby sister.
Just after Georgia arrived, 12:58 am. I had the nurse take the picture as I sent Mike out for food. I was starving!!





2 comments:
She is just so sweet! Can't wait for more of our panini and salad lunch splits! The picture of us makes me LOL, she does not look comfortable and I look like a deer in the headlights... but I loved making the blog cut. Love you guys!
Anna - she is gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her! I love the little flower hat too!!! I know Gavin is going to have a crush on her. They even sound like they should be dating...Gavin and Georgia! :) So Cute!
PS...jealous of your easy delivery!!! Maybe next time around...if there will be!
Post a Comment