Friday, October 2, 2009

2 weeks


I am not sure where the past 2 and a half weeks have gone. Having two kids is busy.......I mean really busy. Every day gets a little easier as we figure out our routine. We've already had lots of play dates and family outings. I am trying to make sure Lilah still gets out to play. She has more energy than I know what to do with. She is not used to being home full time. Thank goodness she goes back to daycare part time next week. This way she gets out a couple days a week and I can run errands, snuggles Georgia, or perhaps just sit for a moment!

Georgia is growing like a weed. She is so much bigger then her sister was at this point. She already fills out her 3 month clothing. She had her newborn pics done this past week and I can't wait to see them!

I also want to thank everyone who has helped me with the kids these past few weeks. Without you all we could not have done it. Our family is blessed to have such wonderful family and friends in our lives. The adjustment of having a baby in the house is always a challenge for me and its been made 100% easier by each and every one of you.


Coffee with Erika and the girls

MaKana, Kai and Lilah. Thanks for the "cool" glasses Erika.


Family day at the Children's Museum


Lilah and Kailey

Coffee date with Lori

No comments: