We had a wonderful weekend packed with lots of activities. It was the perfect mix of family, friends and relaxations!
Friday we hit up the Everett Children's Museum. Lilah and Teran absolutely loved it! They could have stayed for much longer had the museum not been closing. We will definitely return sometime soon.




Saturday we went to the Stanwood Camano Parade and Fair. I've said it before but having kids lets you relive all the fun childish moments from your own past. Its the best! We pet the farm animals, ate cotton candy and corn dogs, and cheered on the floats in the parade.


Sunday, Karli, Becki and I hit up Becki's mini van and headed down to Tacoma for Jessi's shower. I wish I would have taken a picture of the three of us and all the kiddos cruising in the van. Priceless! Jessi's shower was beautiful. She seems completely ready for her little guy to enter the world. It makes me a bit anxious as we have done absolutely NOTHING to prepare for #2. Anyhow, Jessi looks fabulous and I can't wait to meet her son very soon. After the shower Lisa, Becki and I headed up North to meet the guys for some wave running. Well they all enjoyed the waver runners while I floated in the water. It was a very relaxing way to end the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment