Sunday, October 16, 2011

I wish

I hope

I dream

For nothing but good things for my Lilah.

Today we had a mommy daughter date. For whatever reason it felt different.

She seems so grown up.

We had real conversations.

We shopped. We dined. We did our nails.

It was perfect.

I found myself teary eyed at dinner. I sat there smiling at her as she rambled on and on about anything and everything. My heart was happy. I am proud of the little person I am raising. She amazes me. I so badly want her to know how incredible I find her.

I love you Lilah May.

3 comments:

Lspry said...

I pray for all the same things for my sweet friend, Ann! Love you friend! Xoxo

HR Mom said...

I wish I had a daughter to do fun things like that with. I love those moments when you just realize you couldn't love your child more!

Rosellini said...

This just brought tears to my eyes! What a great mama you are!! I love the mama-dot dates! Keep em going!