Sunday, October 9, 2011

Its that time of year..............pumpkin patch time.

When parents pull out their camera's and make their kiddos do "best smile" for the camera. Its good fun for everyone.

But, I think I'm learning to love the after potlucks better. You just never know what to expect from a group of 30 somethings!











I thought I took way more pictures. Turns out I was too busy handing out Skittles to my following ;) Next year I'm getting a group shot.

3 comments:

Rosellini said...

You were the ultimate skittle lady - I got a good shot of that! Best Smile totally works - look at Lilah's pretty face!! Tiff got some great pics - beautiful shots of your girls!!! So fun hanging out!!!

Adrianne Rowley said...

Ummmmm seriously! Anna I can not believe how time flies! Lilah is a full blown kid! Your girls are adorable, what a fun trip!

HR Mom said...

Looks like a great time! The girls are growing up so fast.