A look at the past few weeks through pics. Isn't that the best way to do it anyway??
Halloween came and WENT - thank god.
You may remember that I am not the most enthusiastic person when it come to Halloween (but I swear I am trying). We did 4 different parties and I enjoyed each one of them. Even though the amount of candy kids eat during this holiday is disgusting and makes mothers c.r.a.z.y!
Kids on crack aka sugar....


We had a small family party for Lilah's 4th.
Love you baby!


Paul making fun of my homemade cake.
Lopsided...perhaps...cracked...perhaps...falls apart when cutting....yep
but sure tasted yummy!!

G appreciating Lilah's new chair!

Oh, and we've all been sick through it all. There has been days off from school and work, snotty noses, grumpy girls (and boy), and lazy jammy days watching movie after movie......

and....
hours of computer time simply because
no one has the energy to do much else.
No comments:
Post a Comment