Saturday, May 7, 2011

“A mother is the truest friend we have…”
- Washington Irving


My mom - is - wonderful. I simply love her to pieces. I only hope my relationship with my girls is half of what I have with her.

Mom, you are the most incredible woman I have ever met.
You have always been here for me. You give me just enough guidance while still allowing me to "figure it out".
No matter what the distance we will be just as close.....I promise.


Your love for your grandbabies is transparent. I love watching you with the kids. You will give my kids happy memories much like grandma did for me.
~Grandma is smiling down on you.~





1 comment:

Rosellini said...

What a beautiful tribute to RA! I absolutely LOVE the picture of the two of you from Linda's wedding - you both look beaming with happiness!