I love my girls. They have changed me forever. I know God selected each of them just for me. I clearly see pieces of myself in them. I am thankful - I love being a mommy.
But there are those days............
I want Lilah to sleep past 6:30. I spent $50.00 on that stinkin night light. Please child - sleep.
I want to wear nice clothing without finding snot streaks down the front.
I want silence........Seriously, why all the screaming just for fun?? I think I will be deaf by 40.
I want to attend a happy hour! Can I leave you in the car?
I want to eat somewhere other than McDonals or Red Robin. At what age will you decide to sit longer than 15 minutes?
I don't want Georgia to pee on my floor. Please, keep your dang diaper on.
I tell Mike he may need to call CPS on me for what I would like to do to our children (you be the judge if I am joking).
I want Lilah to not repeat every bad word she hears from her dad and me. She has now said the F word in front of both her grandma's. Really child, probably not okay at 3?!?
TodayI put all those thoughts aside and just loved my babies. Today was a good day. I felt happy to be a mom. I feel blessed to have two curious, energetic, stubborn, healthy, smiling little girls.



This was from this morning.........60 degrees never felt so good. Ahh - Washington gotta soak up the Vitamin D while we can!

4 comments:
LOL - love the little nudists sunbathing! Also your candor is so appreciated! Happy Mothers Day - you ARE a great mama!
Happy Mother's Day! Love the little nudie sunbathers!
Ummmm....you have your own little nudist colony!! ; ) Happy mothers day Anna...your girls our beautiful and they are so lucky to have you as their mommy!
Love you blog and honesty, Anna! Cutest pic of your girls sunbathing!
Post a Comment