Monday, April 25, 2011


We are still alive!
Sometimes life takes twists and turns and that is what we have been focusing on.


Oh yeah...
We are moving in the next few months.
In one weeks time Mike was offered and excepted a promotion with Sterling. He will be working out of Alderwood. We do not want to commute so we are starting the process - The daunting process of moving! I am not scared in the least - God has plans for us! I am ready to embrace change.



4 comments:

christianson said...

your back!! such exciting news - congrats!

HR Mom said...

I am so happy for you guys. Moving does suck but I'm sure you will be happy wherever you end up. You all look so amazing and happy! Miss you Anna. xoxo

Lspry said...

God's plan and His timing are always perfect! Can't wait to see what he has in store for the Gibsons. Your move makes it easer to see you when I'm in town. I love it! Love you, Ann!

Rosellini said...

WOW! So exciting! Congrats to Mike and the whole Gibson clan. I'm so happy you'll be closer. Love the new look of the blog...what will the new name be...Can't really continue as Camano Living right? Let's get together soon. Call us for help moving...that's a serious offer.