Thursday, March 11, 2010

There has been a common theme to my prayers lately


Baby boy (9-12 months) sleeping, close-up

If only we could get Georgia to do a little more of this we would all be happier! She will be 6 months on Saturday and is still up every night an average of 7-8 times a night. Lilah slept through the night by 4 months - this is brutal. Any suggestions?? Caffeine just isn't keeping up anymore.

4 comments:

Brieanne said...

Have you considered ferberizing her? I couldn't ever do it with Riley but if I was working AND had a toddler I would seriously consider it. Good luck and hang ing there :)

Rosellini said...

Ugghh!! I'm so sorry- you have to be exhausted! We started Gavin on Babywise at about 10 wks and it was a lifesaver for me....he started sleeping a 9-10 hr stretch that first day...I have the book I can pop it in the mail for you. It's a little hard to keep him on the schedule at daycare but he's still doing good. Just a suggestion- worked great for us!

Brieanne said...

I have a girlfriend who has a GREAT sleeper who swears by babywise...maybe I should read it for #2?

Koning said...

We did babywise too and you know how Amelia loves her sleep. I have the book if you want to read it. I also swear by healthy sleep habits happy baby (I think that is the name). It has been my sleep bible!! You need to buy a copy of that because it follows all ages and their developmental patterns. Call me!