Saturday, February 27, 2010

We've had a very nice weekend - one that I really needed. A good combination of friends and family. I realized last night how much I enjoy spending time our friends. I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time. I am still shaking my head at some of the conversations we had......Its important to let loose and act like "kids" every once in awhile, right?!

What started as a Murder Mystery party turned into a Rock Band party hosted by this lovely couple.



One of Wade's proud parenting skills. Tiff, I LOVE your face in this pic :)




This morning Lilah and I made pancakes before heading out to the La Conner Smelt Derby. She made some mighty fine pancakes. She is becoming quite the little chef.





2 comments:

Brieanne said...

Okay LOVE that you guys had a fun night - the picture of that guy holding the baby is HILARIOUS. Lilah looks SO grown up standing at the counter cooking and I can't even recognize Georgia - a sure sign we need to get together soon!! Great pictures :)

Rosellini said...

Looks like a great night! I love Karli on the drums! :)