Friday, February 12, 2010

Lilah's classroom had a Valentine's Day party today. I stayed and helped Ms. Jessica - who is the sweetest most patient teacher ever! The kids decorated valentines boxes for their Teddy Bear Parade around the retirement home, had snacks, and passed out Valentines.

I feel so lucky to have found such a wonderful daycare for the girls. Lilah started at Josephine's Daycare when she was 2.5 months old - 2 years later she is still playing with the same friends from her infant class and all the teachers are still there. Georgia has the same teachers that Lilah had when she was in the infant room - a HUGE comfort to me. I feel at peace knowing my girls are well cared for while I am away at work. Today I witnessed first hand all the fun they have. I finally understand why Lilah asks to go to school some days. Those kids were having a great time together.

Lilah and Jaycee dancing

Jessica LOVED Georgia!!

Starting to Decorate the Boxes

No doubt my child was the messiest of ALL the kids. She just couldn't resist.

Let the Parade Begin. Mia and Lilah both brought their George's.

Taking a break to laugh and be silly!

Whoops.......wrong way! Running to catch up with everyone else.

2 comments:

Rosellini said...

I love this...how cute! So great that you were able to be there for their heart day celebration! And so happy for you that you found such an awesome daycare!

Brieanne said...

This is adorable, LOVE it so much! You are so lucky to have found a place that your kiddos love so much :)