We are patiently waiting for this addition process to be over. Its finally starting to resemble some sort of livable space. We are adding a play room, office/guest bedroom and restructuring the laundry room. I picked the paint colors and carpet on Friday so if all goes well they should be complete by April 1st!
We added a second door so we can drop everything there. Hopefully, our main entry can remain somewhat presentable.




What will be the office/guest bedroom.
4 comments:
office and guest bedroom?? I think it's be a perfect bedroom for baby #3 :)
Shhhh......don't tell Mike. We are not having that conversation for another 3 years.
looks great!!& you picked paint & carpet out in one day!?! amazing - please don't tell Jeff that is possible.
I'm jealous! We need an addition...I'm still trying to convince Geno to turn our detached room off the garage into a craft room/guest room.....it's been 2 & 1/2 years now.....ugh!
Post a Comment