Lilah's first birthday party was a success. Thanks for everyone who made it. We truly are blessed to have such amazing family and friends in our lives. Lilah is a very loved little girl :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Awww, it looks like it turned out so cute! I'm sorry we had to miss it! I haven't mentioned it to Teran too much cause he REALLY wanted to go, he's doing much better today so we'll have to do a mini make up party so he can give her present to her!
1 comment:
Awww, it looks like it turned out so cute! I'm sorry we had to miss it! I haven't mentioned it to Teran too much cause he REALLY wanted to go, he's doing much better today so we'll have to do a mini make up party so he can give her present to her!
Post a Comment