Hold tight everyone! I have tried to post new blogs, but our computers have been acting up. Stupid technology.
However, I know you care so why not give a little update on the family. Lilah continues to make us smile. She is such a little character. She is imitating everything and I mean EVERYTHING. She sneezes, coughs, winks, even pretends to burp (guess we should work on our manners). I think she may take after her mommy when it comes to talking because that girl can talk. Her favorite is the phone. She cruises around holding the phone talking, and laughing to herself. Its hard to believe she will be turning one next week. Where has the time gone? For all those with little ones or expecting treasure the moments.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The burbing is after her mother and Auntie Karli too.
Post a Comment