Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thinking back.............


By NO means do I find these pictures flattering, but they bring back so much emotion. These pictures were taken November 10th 2007. I remember the days absolutely creeping by.....I was 6 days past my due date of November 4th, and way past my initial due date of October 29th. Yes, for those that remember my first due date was 10/29/07 then changed to 11/4/07 and then back to the original date of 10/29/07 at 8 months when they said she was measuring big. Needless to say they had no clue!
However, one year ago tonight Mike and I checked into Providence Hospital. I was admitted as a medical induction at 10:30pm November 11. 16 hours later..................I had a beautiful little girl in my arms! Tonight I can not stop thinking about the last year. Where has the time gone? How is my baby one year old? I am a different person then I was a year ago - life has a whole new meaning. Lilah truly is my blessing from God. I love her with all my heart and couldn't imagine a more perfect daughter. I love you Lilah...................happy almost FIRST birthday!!

1 comment:

Brieanne said...

Oh sweet...this is precious :) I can't believe what a cute pregnant mama you were! I am super jealous!! I was more the beached whale sort of pregnant lady!!! Can't wait to celebrate the BIG DAY!!