Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Truth be told I am not that into Halloween. I take great delight in the harvest activities, but the whole costume thing doesn't get me that excited. I know....I need to have a major attitude adjustment in roughly 360 days. Lilah L.O.V.E.D. trick or treating and dressing up in her costume. Truth be told again - If Mike had not felt guilty and bought her a costume the day before I was gonna dress her in a whatever I could find around the house. And well G, lucky for her she had Lilah's hand me down from the days when I was an "on the ball" mom.

So here they are my Dalmatian and my Care Bear.
They both loved the trick or treating and loved the endless candy supply.



Until next year Halloween
I'll be more enthusiastic about dressing up.
I'll take more pictures of my sweet girls
I'll eat far less candy!!

1 comment:

Rosellini said...

I love that you're a little "negative nelly" about halloween! :) Brings a smile to my face. Your lil' dalmation is adorable and who doesn't love "Sunshine Bear"...yep that's right...I still remember that has my fav care bear...embarrassing?? Yeah maybe!