Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Linda got married on 10/10/10 at the Seattle Aquarium. It was a beautiful event. She looked absolutely stunning! She just got her pictures back and I wanted to share a few of my favorites. I still am in shock that my little sister is married. However, she found a stand up guy! I am truly happy for their new little family.





Oh yeah...... I kissed a girl for the first time.
Not many people get that captured on film.

Smiling for the camera

Becki pulling me close for an intimate moment. Never mind our children standing at our sides. Oh, Beck you always keep me on my toes.

4 comments:

christianson said...

you look so beautiful!! frankly, i might kiss you too :)

HR Mom said...

I agree, you looked amazing!So did Linda. Glad to hear you approve of her new husband :)

Rosellini said...

DYING! Luv this and can't get enough of your dress...You do look HOT! Beautiful pics of sis & new hubby!

Lindsay said...

Ha! Oh Becki...