We had a wonderful Christmas, but it was
crazy busy. Our Christmas started last Wednesday and ended last night. That is over a week of various Christmas gatherings......whew! Today I packed up the decorations and feel like I can breath again. Our house was over taken with decorations and kids toys. Tonight we are enjoying a quiet New Years. Mike made a wonderful dinner, the kids went to bed early and now we are sipping wine, watching movies, and probably will find my way to bed before the clock strikes midnight. I am trying to get all my Zzzz's in before the dreaded Monday. Bye Bye Maternity leave - back to reality.......Boohoo!!!
Mom and Lilah. Lilah wasn't sure about Santa (yet again).

Lilah wearing my Christmas dress from when I was her age. My mom was in heaven!
Lilah, Gracie and Will.....all within 6 months of each other.

Trying to get a group shot, but still missing 3 of the kiddos. Gotta love 8 kids under the age of 5 - Our family doesn't mess around!

At least one of my girls liked Santa ;-)

The kids in their capes. Grandma got them capes with their names on the back. Very cute!

Loving my baby girl.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years Everyone!
4 comments:
Anna, Your blog is a daily "stop over" for me. I love to see what you're family is up to and I love to see the pictures you post. Please keep posting on a regular basis. Love, your brother
Adorable! Sounds like you had a very relaxing evening! Will be thinking of you come Monday and going back to work...I have about 3weeks left and am starting to get nervous! :) Your family is adorable!
Happy 2010!! That little Lilah is getting so big, and Georgia is soo cute! Glad you had a fantastic *hectic* holiday!
What a pretty mommy you are! Work...the real kind not the baby kind, ugghh - hope the first day went ok. Tell me that was Mike being Santa!
Post a Comment