Tuesday, June 16, 2009

T.I.R.E.D.

Update..................pregnancy isn't all its cracked up to be! At least in my opinion. I am 28 weeks, maybe 29, haven't been keeping track like the first time around. I am tired of being pregnant! When you are pregnant the 2nd time around you never truly get a break. My back hurts, I'm not sleeping well, I'm having issues breathing (that stupid heart thing), I'm swollen (can you say cankles), the weight is coming on much quicker and my 19 month old daughter doesn't EVER slow down. I will remind my doctor again if he wants to induce early (when the time is right) I am all for it!!

With that said........ I can't wait to meet my little girl.

1 comment:

Rosellini said...

OMGosh..You are being such a good blogger lately! I'm impressed!!!

I can't even imagine having a little toddler to follow around and being pregnant...it's hard enough with-out having to take care of a little one! Hang in there!! :)

PS...I don't know how I've avoided looking at my back-side in the mirror for the past several months...but I finally did and it is SCARY!!!!