Thursday, June 25, 2009

I want to scream!! I got a phone call today from a rental agency in Las Vegas inquiring about our tenants rental history. They have rented our condo in Vegas for the past 3 years. Quickly I asked why this woman had called to ask me these questions. I soon found out that our tenants have applied for a unit at their complex. WHAT?!?!?! They have not given us any notice at this point yet supposedly they are moving into this new place August 1. I don't think the timing could be worse. I can not fly in 2 more weeks. Money is tight as I will be taking 3.5 months off in September. And we have to find new renters for a place thousand of miles away from WA. GRRRRR!

Tonight is one of those nights that I wish I could have a glass of wine....or two....or three.

2 comments:

Brieanne said...

I am so sorry! You should have given them a really really bad reference so that they don't get the new place and have to stay in your condo :)

Rosellini said...

Oh no!!! That totally sucks! I'm so sorry friend!! I don't think one glass of cabernet will hurt? :)Yuck!!!