Sunday, October 5, 2008

Why not give it a whirl

More then anything I want to document all the things that make me smile about Lilah. Mike and I had one of those moments today when we realized just how fast she is growing up. I can't believe that its almost been one year since she was born. She has changed us both forever! Today as we watched her talk to herself pushing her jeep around the house we found ourselves discussing at what age she would go into kindergarten. KINDERGARTEN, WHAT?!?! Alright perhaps I am jumping the gun, but here's the start of my new online journal. It will give me a place to share all those fun new mommy moments that make life so great.


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Fun! Glad you've joined the blogging world! I can't believe Lilah is almost 1!

Brieanne said...

WAHOOOOOO :) Welcome!!

HR Mom said...

Welcome to blogging Anna! I cannot wait to read about Lilah growing up, remember to post pictures,the only ones I see are from Brie!