Most of you know I am a little concerned about Lilah's crawling. She just won't crawl like a typical baby, she loves to army crawl. So I have been consulting with an Occupational Therapist that I work with on ways to develop her crawling skills. The OT's recommendation - work on climbing to increase strength in her arms/lower back and alternating weight in her legs.
Well, I think Lilah has mastered climbing and taken it too the next level. Apparently, our work has paid off. While Mike and I were in the kitchen preparing dinner the little dare devil went from the floor to the lift top table in no time. Lilah didn't even seem to mind that the chair she climbed on was a rocking chair. In fact she held on tight and was rocking like crazy. She was very proud of herself (secretly so was mommy)!! She may not crawl properly, but the girl can climb :)

2 comments:
What a wonderful way to share Lilah's journey. Through Lilah we can recall our own youth and our children's adventures. I watched Lilah this past Friday and she had such fun with our baby doll. This doll is the same doll that Anna received from Santa when she was 2-3 years old. Lilah kept kissing the baby...and trying to poke her eyes out:) She is so sweet!
Adorable!! Love her cute little outfit! :)
Post a Comment