Saturday, February 11, 2012

This week I got a text from my sister while sitting in a meeting at work. It said, "apparently if you pee your pants mice will eat your vagina??".

We all have different parenting, right? Well my method involves saying anything and everything to get my children to do as I say. So when Lilah started having accidents...ALL THE TIME! I was loosing my mind. As I was yelling at her to go change her pants (for the 3rd time that day)this slipped out of my mouth. "If you pee your pants the mice are gonna smell it and come eat your vagina. AND it will not feel good." Looking back maybe not the best thing to say, but heck it was worth a try. So now every time Lilah has to go to the bathroom......and she's about to pee her pants because she has been holding it FOREVER. She will run off yelling "I have to go pee. I don't want those mice to come eat my vagina!"

Just shaping two innocent little girls......

No comments: