
Tomorrow marks Teran's 5th birthday. I LOVE this kid. He has found a very special place in my heart! I love him.........wait did I just say that. I hope he always know that Auntie is always here for him.
Oh, and Teran just so you know - even when you are 16 I will still hug you and kiss you (maybe on the cheek) - no matter who is around - I don't care if your friends think I'm crazy cause yes - I kinda am.
Oh, and Teran if your mom makes you mad come sleep at my house. She pisses me off a lot too!
Oh, and one last thing - if you ever think its cool to wear skinny jeans and look Gothic I will remind you that its not and make fun of you ( just a little) - just sayin....

No comments:
Post a Comment