Friday, August 13, 2010

Trying to get a picture of Lilah these days is ridiculous. I say smile and she does some crazy face. She thinks she is so stinkin funny!

Anyways, we have had pretty good luck with the glasses. After working with her lots on our vacation she wore her glasses all week in daycare with no problems! Yay!! I was so nervous they would get lost or broken and at the cost of kiddie glasses these days I was super worried. She must notice a difference herself because she doesn't seem to mind them. Hopefully, the Dr. will see progress in her eye muscles at her check up next month. Until then - she'll be rockin these cuties.




5 comments:

christianson said...

she is so cute!!! did you get to pick them out or did she help?? either way, love them!

Our Family Story said...

She looks just like you!!!!! Love it

Big Sare said...

OMG! Lilah looks SO cute in her glasses. I can see that they might be a hassle but it is worth it for that cute look. I ALWAYS wanted glasses and still no need...

Erin said...

She is so cute!! She totally reminds my sister who started wearing glasses at the same age. Fortunately, for her the glasses are greatly improved in the past 22 years.

Rosellini said...

Lilah is adorable! My lil' sister had to get glasses at her age too...surprisingly it's gone pretty good. Good Luck!