
We had a wonderful and I mean WONDERFUL time in Vegas! A great Birthday weekend. Sun, pool, drinks, laughter, shows, yummy food, and good company. It was super. I think I was ready for a reality vacation. I needed to spend time with Mike as husband and wife - no work - no kids - just us. .....well and Lori and Jeff :)
This vacation put a few things in perspective.
I love my husband.
I treasure my time with friends. I have great friendships!
The girls will be okay without their parents.....at least for a few days.
My body will not sleep past 8:30. EVER.



I love my husband.
I treasure my time with friends. I have great friendships!
The girls will be okay without their parents.....at least for a few days.
My body will not sleep past 8:30. EVER.













1 comment:
Fun! Lori recapped the weekend, sounds like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment