Aside from my girls these 2 are the most important people in my life.
Mike, thank you for being a pretty great husband. You always find a way to make me feel special on mom's day. Good thing you only want to divorce me "on a quarterly basis."
Mom, Happy Mothers Day to the BEST mother ever. What the heck would I do without you?? You have molded me to the woman I am today. I can not imagine my days without you. Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for our family.
Mike, thank you for being a pretty great husband. You always find a way to make me feel special on mom's day. Good thing you only want to divorce me "on a quarterly basis."
Mom, Happy Mothers Day to the BEST mother ever. What the heck would I do without you?? You have molded me to the woman I am today. I can not imagine my days without you. Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for our family.

2 comments:
so beautiful. happy mother's day!
What a sweet post! Happy mom's day!! :) Hope you had a great day!
Love the updated blog template! Good work!
Post a Comment