Friday, April 30, 2010

Palm Desert Girls Trip

Happy 30th to Us....

Last week I got away with 3 of my bestest friends (Erika we missed you soooo much) to the Desert. It was a fabulous trip of sun, laughter, debate, and reminiscing. It was a very nice break from being a mom to just be Anna.

I have to say I feel so fortunate to have such amazing friendships. Each of these ladies walked into my life nearly 25 years ago. We have gone through elementary, middle, and high school together. Had crazy days at WSU, stood together through relationships, marriages, and babies. We understand each others pasts and predict each others future. I know I am lucky to have each of these wonderful women in my life.

Where the sexy walk was mastered :)
The pool at Kels parents house.

Just arriving after an early plane ride from Seattle


"Soul Mate" "Love" "Honesty"

BBQ, wine, and girl talk in your jammies.....what could be better??

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

So fun! Girls trips are the best and PS is a dream!

Lyndsy said...

Glad you gals had such a great time! Looks like so much fun!