Two weeks back to work - Two weeks of daycare - Two very sick girls - Two very sleepy parents!!
Georgia caught the Croup and Lilah has a cold and ear infection. So needless to say we haven't been doing a whole lot these days. Thank god for my very flexible work schedule or I don't know what I would do. Here are a few pics from around the house.
G about to enjoy some tasty rice cereal. BTW at the Doc's this morning she weighted in at a healthy 19.5 lbs. The nurse weighed her twice just to check that the scale was correct. Lilah and G are now less then 10 lbs apart.

My first day back to work. Lilah and G ready for school - bright and early!

G about to enjoy some tasty rice cereal. BTW at the Doc's this morning she weighted in at a healthy 19.5 lbs. The nurse weighed her twice just to check that the scale was correct. Lilah and G are now less then 10 lbs apart.

My first day back to work. Lilah and G ready for school - bright and early!

Lilah and her "Scooter Puppies." She loves her puppy dogs. Can you tell she is getting sick in this picture?




3 comments:
Oh Anna! I FEEL for you...hope the girls feel better soon!!!
Hope the girls are feeling better :( I can't believe how big Lilah is! She looks so cute in her boots and tights! And Georgia is soo cute with those cheeks!
I hope you are all feeling better! Gavin has the same walker as Georgia....they are meant to be bf/gf! :)
Post a Comment