We are doing it again! Yep, we are having another baby in September. At first I was very anxious and cried a lot about the pregnancy, but now I couldn't be more excited. I'll admit that I do not enjoy the whole pregnancy thing, however the idea of Lilah having a sibling and being a mommy all over again is wonderful. I am 16 weeks along and definitely starting to show. Maternity clothes are in near sight. We find out the sex on April 13th which is just a few short weeks away. All I pray for is a healthy baby. I will post some pregger shots in the near future. Although I dread them, I know everyone likes to see the tummy pics:)
Lilah only a few minutes old getting all cleaned up
2 comments:
Congratulations Anna and Mike!! So excited for you guys!
Congratulations Anna :) I am so excited for your family to continue to grow! Lilah is already a darling little girl and I know she will be excited for a brother or sister :) YAY!
Post a Comment