A glimpse into our household.
Adorable! She's such a pretty little girl :) I love that she wants 'alone' time!
Are you kidding? This is baby Lilah? She is basically an adult now.
Hey Anna, I just found your blog! What a cutie Lilah is. This is Bigler by the way...just in case you didn't recognize my last name now :)
I love her hair cut!! I'll have to get the name of her stylist!! SHe looks like Suri Cruise.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Adorable! She's such a pretty little girl :) I love that she wants 'alone' time!
Are you kidding? This is baby Lilah? She is basically an adult now.
Hey Anna, I just found your blog! What a cutie Lilah is. This is Bigler by the way...just in case you didn't recognize my last name now :)
I love her hair cut!! I'll have to get the name of her stylist!! SHe looks like Suri Cruise.
Post a Comment