Although we didn't play in the snow (it was TOO cold), I think Lilah liked it. She was full of "Wows" and points. We did venture out for a quick trip to see Santa. I am pretty sure Lilah asked for a baby crib and stroller for her babies ;)
i am SUPER jealous of your snow accumulation and your adorable hat! i bet Lilah has been a good girl and santa will bring her everything on her list. did you know they have a 'baby bjorn' type carrier for dollies?? add it to the list lol
3 comments:
You two look very styling in the snow. Hopefully Mike takes her sledding before it is gone :).
i am SUPER jealous of your snow accumulation and your adorable hat! i bet Lilah has been a good girl and santa will bring her everything on her list. did you know they have a 'baby bjorn' type carrier for dollies?? add it to the list lol
Such cuts pix of you and Lilah - I like your scarf and hat :)
Post a Comment